AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mathteacher
mathteacher
@mathteacher
Member
Joined: June 15, 2013 9:58 am
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
Topics: 158 / Replies: 2104
Reply
RE: RTKlib on Raspberry

You probably have this already, but this link?may have what you need. One key item is that RTKLIB is much more complicated under operating systems oth...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pythagoras

My experience was similar, Andy. My graduating class numbered 32 and I had the basic 3 plus a worthless advanced math class. But I learned a great dea...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pythagoras

I wonder if the requirement of a college degree for many jobs comes from a lack of faith in what earning a high school diploma requires. And I wonder ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pythagoras

One significant change is the introduction of more algebra and geometry in early grades. That's both good and bad. Many elementary and middle school t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Near-certainty confidence limits on GNSS positions

I don't know, but it's a relevant question. I can't get past what the instantaneous analysis to decide if a measurement is good or not would be.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Near-certainty confidence limits on GNSS positions

?ÿThose folks developing that stuff are way smarter than I am, but here's a back-of-an-envelope run at quantifying the problem. Suppose that we have a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Best tool for calculating distance between two points over very different epochs?

This continues to be an interesting project. Being a rank amateur myself, I hesitate to comment, but a couple of things are bothersome. Please take th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Best tool for calculating distance between two points over very different epochs?

I think that the Pacific Plate realization is used in the Pacific Islands, so it's the NAD 2011North American Plate that's appropriate here. However, ...

9 years ago
Page 84 / 114