Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
Similar situation in many communities, both large and small. One similar church near here recently changed preachers because the incumbent was just "n...
Here's a link to an article that lists the 26 people who dropped off the Forbes $2 billion net worth club last year.?ÿ Wealth can be such a fleeting ...
Search for "ntrip client" on Google Play.
@kjypls?ÿw?ÿis the denominator in the formula for the length of a line from the semi-minor axis perpendicular (normal) to the surface of the ellipsoid...
So how do I get the subscript 0 in the reply?
Just testing Greek letters and subscripts. I can see the Greek letter phi on my screen but not the result of the subscript code. I'm trying to make a ...
I took a different approach for LDPs. If you look at Stem's page 28, the formulas for k0?ÿand R0 can be rewritten to bypass a lot of the computation o...
I used the scale factor and the central parallel that Michael Dennis gave for a no-state-contact Lambert SPCS for North Carolina to try to reproduce h...
It's interesting that Mr. Dennis (or is it Dr. Dennis now?) chose North Carolina as one of his example states. Instead of defining the NC Lambert proj...
It's interesting that Mr. Dennis chose North Carolina as one of his example states. Instead of defining the NC Lambert projection by two standard para...
This is more my speed. I just finished "Gravity for Geodesy, part 1" and I think it was an hour well-spent.?ÿ ?ÿ
Here's a University of Pennsylvania link that shows it well from a pure math perspective. ?/p>
Correct, @Bill93. Geometrically, this is the equation of a tangent plane to a hyperboloid. Since the hyperboloid is curved and the plane is straight, ...
Elon Musk says that AI should worry us.?/p> What would happen if one AI entity pushed another's buttons?