Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
@cf-67 You gotta be careful about them generalities. See below.
@john-nolton I'm sure it will. Of course, I said surveying standards, not geodetic standards, but I get your point.
@norman-oklahoma Yeah, I was confused, too, because I had always heard 54 40 or fight and this is way too far south. The mark is on a bridge; maybe t...
Dang! These 3 all have photos with the data sheets. Take a look at this one, SZ0022: Not much help with the current problem, but pretty cool. Online...
@bill93 John's search area is roughly 60 miles by 40 miles, pretty big by surveying standards. The given point is on Mission Island. NGS lists three...
Fascinating, assuming that this site describes the total job: Out of curiosity, what percentage of the total time for a site is taken up by la...
@rankin_file Somebody in a group of Martians almost always gets off on the wrong foot.
Another question is how do clients select the winning bid. The mean bid is 62k, the median is 59k. Now that's not very scientific and doesn't even loo...
The GISers are ready for you. ?ÿ
At first blush, this may be the answer to the client pay reluctance. You should be paid either way and the reshoot/rotate solution could perhaps be so...
@jph Indeed they are!