Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
@jamesf1 My first acquaintance, too. Here's who they are:?ÿ ?ÿ
No dimple on the disk, so we don't know exactly where he lies.
@base9geodesy Thanks for the correction and additional information. My shorthand description, though not rigorously accurate, helps me keep things or...
@cordgrass I'm not sure what's going on here, 'cause I'm getting very different results from NCAT. NCAT works in meters only and only 3 decimal plac...
@adam My sister lives in your area code and she felt a strong lengthy shock also. We just had a little bump. That I-77 corridor must be a strong con...
@base9geodesy Point taken.
Always nice to find an excuse to use NCAT. Calculates the change and the uncertainty and demonstrates the idea, but you have to have faith in black bo...