Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
@drew-r?ÿ The CJ-2A had 60 horsepower.
@350rocketmike?ÿ I think its around 2016. Here's a service bulletin. ?ÿ
@peter-lothian?ÿ Speaking of trucks like that, my son found a headlight trim ring dangling on his Silvrado and found that it came from the factory in...
@jaro?ÿ Another real Texas Truck!
@notsomuch?ÿ Careful there. Don't be political!
Ambiguity is the father of trouble For meanings that are triple or double Lead to systems failures And managers' wailures Turning good ideas into ...
I took a bit of a simple route in the attached example. We have the coordinates of the ends of a baseline and azimuths to a third point. No elevations...
Here's an Excel spreadsheet that solves the problem using Newton's method. Whereas a tightly-written program is a scalpel, Excel is more of a meat ax ...
@holy-cow?ÿ I had never even heard of a fish camp until I went away to college. We always caught our own trout, bass, crappie, and the ones Paul ment...
@paul-in-pa?ÿ Note that what something is named on a fish camp menu does not have to fit in any way to a real-world definition.
@jim-frame?ÿ Brings back memories. At old southern fish camps, there was flounder and maybe a few other things, and then there was perch. One cook at...
@john-nolton?ÿ Yes, AP Calculus is taught from 4 perspectives: Verbal, numerical, algebraic, graphic. Problems are explained, justified using numbers...
@holy-cow?ÿ LifeStraw - The original award-winning "straw-filter" ?ÿ
@john-nolton?ÿ Spot on, John. I took a bit of a longer route and used sine instead of tangent. That gives these two equations: y = sqrt(94.64*418.88...