AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mathteacher
mathteacher
@mathteacher
Member
Joined: June 15, 2013 9:58 am
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
Topics: 158 / Replies: 2104
Reply
RE: Calibration Headaches

@rover83?ÿ First, I have no first-hand knowledge of any of this. I look at a wide range of data from hundreds of years ago as well as current data. F...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Calibration Headaches

Paraphrasing Will Rogers, I only know what I read online, but this may help: RTX-Site-calibration-Final.pdf (neigps.com) ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New co-ordinates for old stations - should I inform Architect and project manager?

@fobos8?ÿ Check your reasoning here. There should be a one-to-one correspondence between point numbers and points. Two point numbers, two points, ver...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New co-ordinates for old stations - should I inform Architect and project manager?

Think that strategy through completely. Regardless, there are now two sets of coordinates floating around. The old ones are in the hands of the archit...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 662
Reply
RE: Specs for laptop/desktop acad carlson flavor?

It's as bad as the shampoo aisle at Walmart, which overwhelms me. I send my daughter to buy me shampoo. Go to Google and ask successively: Why do I ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Welcome to the Machine or Advice for an Office Surveyor

There's a fair chance that someone was passed over for the job you were offered. If he exists, he'll make himself known quickly. Treat him kindly unti...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I rotate my traverse?

Least squares corrects for random errors. It strikes me that a too-short baseline would create systematic errors. I would be careful about believing ...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 593
Reply
RE: Newer used truck

Toyota, Chevy, Dodge, or Ford, Nissan didn't make the board. Love 'em or hate 'em, It's hard to rate 'em, But they'll all take most of your horde.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Well how about that?

@bill93?ÿ My students, after a few months, would beat me to the comment. My colleagues, well....

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Well how about that?

@john-nolton?ÿ When? 7-13-2021 (Friday the thirteenth came on a Tuesday this month). I used the NGS Data Explorer with Arizona as the search term. Th...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Well how about that?

@notsomuch?ÿ Bummer. I was planning a trip out that way for early May, but rental car shortage, airline uncertainty, and mashed up Covid rules dictat...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey on predictive maintenance model

Reminds me of a questionnaire we received back in the 70s. One of the questions on the survey was, "Is data entry terminal?" The answer that emerged ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Well how about that?

@bill93?ÿ Thanks, Bill. It's on the OPUS site, PID BBCD57 is the current designation. According to the Shared Solution, its position is only slightly...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 1281
Reply
RE: A real Texas Truck

@john-putnam?ÿ That's a valuable machine aside from its utility for you. A real Land Rover, not one of those yuppie show-off machines that they sell ...

5 years ago
Page 41 / 114