Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
@paul-in-pa?ÿ That's a good point and an interesting one as well, Paul. Suppose your POB is an NGS mark, and you measure distance and azimuth to a se...
@richard-imrie?ÿ Home (thewheelbarrel.com) ?ÿ
@warrenward?ÿ I agree. You can't touch, feel, or smell a survey, so to too many people, it's not worth much. An old CEO that I served had a great ov...
@warrenward?ÿ Larceny can be in the hearts of many on both sides of a surveying transaction. I have neighbors who always know someone who "can do it ...
@brad-ott?ÿ It's great software. Sort of CAD light double light with a ton of higher math functions. The burning pedagogic question for me was whethe...
@rfc :?ÿ The red and purple numbers and segments in the drawing below are what I think you're asking about. Pretty close to Bill's numbers and to your...
Can't do CAD, but here's what Geogebra (a free on-line math teaching software) gives. Note that 4 concentric circles and a triangle describe the fig...
@jflamm?ÿ Powerglide was indestructible. I bought a 1968 Bel Air station wagon with some rust holes and a homemade gasket or two and a 307 with 2 spe...
@holy-cow?ÿ Truck drivers loved the effect that those vents had on the skirts of that era.
@holy-cow?ÿ Come on down, it may not last long!
Be careful here if there's any need for real accuracy in this effort. Look at the information here: Scroll down to the WKT file, the guide for comp...
@holy-cow?ÿ Mine must not be the only picture. Somewhat near Beach Mart, but on a different road.