Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Mark Keeton
Free
Joined: March 15, 2015 8:45 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2025 8:39 am
Last seen: August 4, 2025 8:39 am
Follow
RE: Tony Trujillo, Pecos Texas
I am so sorry to hear of his passing. I was honored to meet him at the Abilene TSPS convention a few years ago, but more influential on a large Hwy 28...
1 year ago
Forum
RE: Trimble TSC2
Albeit as disheartening it is to think that Trimble has a monopoly, which they do, I still swear by them for user friendliness, accuracy, and their ab...
11 years ago
Forum
RE: ATV Billing Rates
Unfortunately in a corporation, I don't have the luxury of asking the non-surveying managers that require justification for every purchase the direct ...
11 years ago
Forum
RE: GPS Recievers Trimble 4700, 5700 & 5800's
yes, they all have internal capabilities to collect static. I have recently retired quite a few 4700's in place of TSC3's and R6' - R8's for this ver...
12 years ago
Forum