Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
mark calhoun
Free
Joined: June 22, 2015 9:29 pm
Follow
RE: Creating additional back sight points for a control network
LRDay, post: 344246, member: 571 wrote: Back when I did a lot of construction layout I'd use "naturals" like radio towers on top of the mountains. On...
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Job Site Safety
Where is the warning ribbon to keep people out of swing radius??
11 years ago
Forum
RE: College surveying curriculum
Tommy Young, post: 340098, member: 703 wrote: What's a section? We had Townships and Sections in high school. Don't remember if it was Government or ...
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Well, chicken sh**
The rain will probably just make it that much more fragrant
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Need help with layout for anchor bolts
Conradbuilding, post: 335033, member: 10433 wrote: I am new to Total Station. I own a standard reflector less Hilti Total Station, its main use is for...
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Wonderful site for Illinois
Holy Cow, post: 334129, member: 50 wrote: The above link is to the purchase records of public lands in Illinois starting in 1813. What a tremendous r...
11 years ago
Forum