AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
loyal
loyal
@loyal
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 11:11 pm
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 3523
Reply
RE: 1969 Turns 50

@paden-cash 8th Grade, still remember it well!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: 1969 Turns 50

Another Leo cover of a classic song (written by Paul Siebel)

7 years ago
Reply
RE: 1969 Turns 50

One of my all-time favorite songs, however...as I recall, it was written by Tom T. Hall. BTW, I believe that the Leo Kottke version (my favorite) is s...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: 1969 Turns 50

Spent the summer of 1969 @ the Bear River Ranger Station, and the Fall @ the Mill Creek Ranger Station. Surveying Forest Boundaries and Roads, it was ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Have entered the 21st century

My No.1 PC where I do +90% of my "real work" is a XP machine with 4 physical drives (1 of them a new solid state drive), that has NEVER been connected...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Acronyms

My pet peeve is folks who refer to initialisms (CIA, FBI, NGS, GPS, etc.) as acronyms (NOAA, LASER, PETA, ?ÿetc.) ????

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Grid and True North

@thebionicman Agreed!!! Hence my statement about meta-data, and why one should be very clear about which "True North" one is referring to. An examp...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Grid and True North

BTW, section 2-3 states: "The direction of each line is determined with reference to the true meridian as defined by the axis of the earth's rotation...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Grid and True North

"The historical practice of using an astronomic meridian versus the current capability to obtain a geodetic value can create a potential ambiguity tha...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Description suggestions

Expressly excepting and excluding from these presents, all that portion of the ground hereinbefore described, embraced in "TRACT A" described as follo...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Retiring Surveyor

65??? You're still a kid bro. From another former East European Cab Driver... Loyal

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Mixed units

I agree Radar, I was only stating that I DON'T do construction, residential, urban, suburban, lot splits, etc., and I still see mixed units in the "of...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Mixed units

Yeah...it's tough, but I manage. ????

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 20
Views: 1446
Reply
RE: For Sale Land Surveying and Civil Engineering business in Dillon, Montana

My Grandfather had a small ranch just outside of Dillon back in the early-mid 1950s. Some of my earliest memories are from those times that I visited ...

7 years ago
Forum
Page 36 / 187