AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
loyal
loyal
@loyal
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 11:11 pm
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 3523
Reply
7 years ago
Reply
RE: Diagonal PLSS Aliquot Part Patents

@mathteacher Very interesting, THANKS! Loyal

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Iron pipe

1971 was my FOURTH year of surveying, but I don't think I was working in MightyMoe's neck of the woods (other side of the state maybe). In any case, I...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 1353
Reply
RE: Beer leg = Miller Time?

Looks like a Wild T-16 to me.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: "Section Subdivision"

I'll stipulate from the get-go, that my work has never involved much in the way of urban, suburban, or residentcial scenarios. That said, the FIRST do...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS- fewer than 3 satellites

That was my suspicion as well. Loyal?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Astronomic Azimuths

Back in the late 60s & early 70s, Solars (altitude method w/ 1' transit) were an almost daily procedure (sometimes several on the same day). I hav...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Bob Vollmer

I'll bet that he knows how to do an Astronomical Observation too!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Systematic differences in GPS antennas

You might be right Paul, I remember the thread/discussion as well, but I don't remember when or where it was. CHECKING (empirically) all of the antenn...

7 years ago
Reply
7 years ago
Reply
RE: Greetings

I have no idea, but you might start here: Good luck.

7 years ago
Page 30 / 187