Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
"How many of you look at time series plots for CORS?" ALWAYS! Evaluating BOTH the "short term" and "long term" behavior of ANY CORS that you plan on ...
Accurate (Arizona, etc.) Landscaping Company! Or some such BS ????
Rain Mode = Find nearest Bar & wait it out!
@mathteacher Here's a link to a thread concerning the 41?ø North 34?ø West Monument
@mathteacher The boundaries of the Utah Territory have varied a great deal over time: See USGS PP-909 Here's a clip of FIGURE 45 (page 160) ?ÿ
@mathteacher YES...32?ø West of Washington! I went back and looked at USGS PP 909, and I was looking at the wrong line in the paragraph (page 141)! ...
Absolute Position? What does that even mean? I would submit that "absolute position" is a contradiction in terms (oxymoron). Inasmuch as EVERY point ...
@jaro It gets a little complicated! However, the "statutory" description is 41?ø North Latitude & "25?ø West from Washington." The 1879 survey ...
It depends on which pistol (or revolver) that I am packing at the time. But it's always a quality holster. Living here in Wyoming (open/concealed carr...
Good question! I have no idea. I suppose that IF the particulates in the smoke have an electrical charge, then MAYBE, but whether or not the effect i...
@dave-lindell I remember that one too (good one)! I'm not (at all) sure that the "episode" I remember about the clock winding was a Twilight Zone or...
@flga Wasn't there a Twilight Zone episode about a guy who wound his clock every 5 days, only to find out decades later that it was a 10 day clock (m...
Sump w/ pump?
@rover83 According to the IGS, Precise GLONASS orbits are available "about" the same time as Precise GPS Orbits. ?ÿOf course not all CORS are GLON...