AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
loyal
loyal
@loyal
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 11:11 pm
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 3523
Reply
RE: Following this site compares to this years ago

We had a Party Line until about 1960 or so. On a [somewhat] related note: I was working on a Uranium Project (Control & Mining Claim stuff) down...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: No thanks

Tuesday 25th August 2020 to Friday 4th September 2026. No problem-o, 50% upfront, 50% when completed (whenever that may be). ?ÿ?????ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Any tips or tricks on leveling the bubble on a rover rod?

@lukenz Do not hesitate to retire or re-purpose a rod/pole that has too much runout or a loosey-goosey center connection. Those rods/poles may be jus...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Any tips or tricks on leveling the bubble on a rover rod?

There is no point in trying to "adjust" a "range pole" (rod) UNTIL you check the runout. Most all pole have some, some have a LOT. Loyal

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The View

It's not uncommon to see conifer timber at or above 10,000 feet in the Uinta Mountains just south of my home in Evanston Wyoming (although the Uinta M...

6 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Preferred first job

While I agree with that in principle, it would really depend on the quality of the LS in question. Just because someone has obtained an "LS" doesn't n...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Columbarium Niche Ownership ?

Wow, I knew about these things, but never knew therm "term." Learn something new everyday. It seems like a sorry excuse for a trout stream or mountai...

6 years ago
Reply
6 years ago
Reply
RE: TBC & OPUS Extended Output Import ?

@wildt2 I'm retired (more or less) and my programs won't run on these new machines. Besides which, I don't have ant idea what kind of file TBC would ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: TBC & OPUS Extended Output Import ?

I wrote a QB45 (BASIC) program many years ago to extract the G-File data (vector data) from the the OPUS Extended Output Report. The program generated...

6 years ago
Page 20 / 187