Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
lostsurveyor
Free
Joined: February 15, 2021 3:36 pm
Last seen: April 9, 2026 12:39 pm
Last seen: April 9, 2026 12:39 pm
Follow
RE: Windows 10
I haven??t had many major W10 issues but one small one that was aggravating. I have an old HP 500 designjet plotter that I kept running at home. Not ...
6 years ago
Forum
RE: New Guy from New Hampshire
@paul-d The Lakes Region. I??m surrounded by nice little towns with small populations. Until summer, when the sea of red license plates arrive.?ÿ
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Carlson SurvPC 6.09
@james-vianna This is DC software on a tablet that I run my robot and gnss base/rover package with, not the desktop program. For data collection, it ...
6 years ago
Forum
RE: New Guy from New Hampshire
@jph Yes to all. Self employed, 1 man show. I used to be an employee for a large construction company and learned that if I want to use and actually ...
6 years ago
Forum