AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: BBBBrrrrrrrr!!!!

Brrrr -18å¡F with more than 24" of snow on the ground here today. It is gonna be along winter.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Issues

Terminus-NC, post: 404329, member: 11581 wrote: Lee, When I have a few moments I will try to upload the RAW data. What I meant is the data collector ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Issues

Mark is correct. This sounds more like human error, not software. So you are saying the software calculated the proper height one day, then several da...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet field - export offset raw data

Geextah502, post: 404317, member: 12321 wrote: But one another question. In *.rw5 format is only one coordinates for start point and end point, but i ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Panasonic FZ M1 - long range bluetooth

I have two FZ-M1 similar to yours, but I have internal 4G modem along withIntel i5 processor8GB RAM128GB SSDI can run Microstation on it, but the weak...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Panasonic FZ M1 - long range bluetooth

What software are you using for data collection with the robot?I use Windows 10 with Magnet Field, no I do NOT notice it being slow at all. You do nee...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Panasonic FZ M1 - long range bluetooth

Ease,Be very careful with that universal tablet holder & ram mount. When my tablet feel out of that onto concrete, it cost me $500 to repair the s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet field - export offset raw data

In Magnet Field go to Edit >Raw DataJust above the stored shot you will see Start_Pt and End_PtAlso when you export go to Exchange >Raw Data >...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Careful out there cleaning out rod mark covers

We have similar monuments here, but without critters.They probably don't like the white stuff.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Panasonic Toughpad

cmsurveyor, post: 403593, member: 6139 wrote: Good Morning,I have a Panasonic toughpad for sale.Magnet Field Software-RoboticsIt was purchased Novembe...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Advice on Topcon System for Komatsu Factory installed Machine Control

All I can say is It works just fine for me.Back to the topic. With that Topcon machine guidance dozer setup you are not limited to a Topcon base and R...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice on Topcon System for Komatsu Factory installed Machine Control

The Hiper V, with Magnet Feild work just fine for me and a lot of other people. Always at least one bad egg out there. I wouldn't let one persons bad ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice on Topcon System for Komatsu Factory installed Machine Control

thebionicman, post: 403411, member: 8136 wrote: I would run (not walk) from the hyper v and tesla. The GR3 is bullet proof.I'd stay away from the GR-3...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice on Topcon System for Komatsu Factory installed Machine Control

Scaggs, post: 403351, member: 12311 wrote: I have read many pages on this site and found it very informative but I am still quite lost.My machine is a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Mapping with snow via Aerial Imagery

tomchurch, post: 403115, member: 10174 wrote: Now put the point cloud under this in C3D and you can draft with real elevations as well! Tomchurch,Yo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stakeout with Magnet Field

Where is the measure-up point on an ATP1 360 prism? The salesman told me one thing and somebody said another. Can you measure to the rubber and add a ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stakeout with Magnet Field

Arc,Probably the track alarm.In Magnet Field. Go to Configure >Alarms and you can select want you want enabled.How do like it so far? That sonic m...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stakeout with Magnet Field

That's correct. You are in course EDM mode which is 10mm or 0.025'

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

That's a lot of data to share. My smallest data set of aerial photos is 900Mb.

10 years ago
Page 76 / 110