Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
@BigE Yes, it is a very handy tool. You should post it again for those on the "new" board that are not familiar with your software routine. It could u...
Yes, there is a formula. But it is much easier to use an App like Map Pilot. Just draw your flight area. Change the flight altitude above ground level...
Sqouwse is correct.?ÿ Mark you mentioned on phone that your crews do not have a robotic total station. It will be extremely difficult, if not impossib...
With spec's like that, you'll need to be onsite for the entire erection?ÿ ??ÿ
Posted by: FL/GA PLS. Way to much liability. Regardless of what you do, as suggested by others, if it falls over the blame is on you. Interesting link...
I've been busy all week teaching contractors with Topcon LN-100 and Magnet Field. So no time to?ÿtype here, until now. The most important part of the ...
Mark, Yes, I have?ÿdone plenty of this. Give me a call. There is a much easier method than some have described here.
I do a lot of training with Mason and concrete contractors using the LN100. It is a very accurate, fast and easy to use Robotic instrument. Biggest ad...
The FC-5000 is NOT made by Topcon, it is a Juniper Mesa 2. Carlson and Sokkia also have flavor of this controller. I don't use them, I prefer Panasoni...
Best free app is Pix4D Mapper for IOS and Android Best Paid app Map Pilot by Drones Made Easy for IOS only Map Pilot cost about $25 and includes great...
TTT Two east coasts FS/PS/LSIT review seminars ?ÿOrlando, FL (March 2018)?ÿand another in?ÿUtica, NY (April 2018).?ÿ
The problem likely exists with "A calibration was then applied and that is what we use for nearly all of our GPS work." You don't need a projection wh...
Stephen, ?ÿ The salespeople will want to find the device listing in their directory so the SIM card can be assigned to that device. Since our?ÿsurvey ...
Not if Magnet Tools has the antenna, but I'll give it a try Send me the?ÿRinex files, along with your antenna types and heights for each occupation. E...
Topcon Hiper V UHF w/ mmGPS Sokkia GCX2 (Upgrading to GCX3's soon) Topcon PS Robotic Total station (I'd prefer?ÿa GT Robot if $$ allowed) Topcon DL-50...
I'm a longtime Microstation user with InRoads. The current version is now OpenAccess to GeoPak, MxRoads, and InRoads. Cogo has always been a bit non-i...
Posted by: Totalsurv Posted by: TJE Yogi Is a Solid State Hard drive so much better? Will 500GB be enough for Windows 10 and CAD software? We're needi...
Also, try turning OFF Tablet Mode.
"Had the project owner been upfront about him needing the model, I would have included it in the original scope and price.?ÿ " Around here the project...