Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
That would be very deceiving and useless if "most" vendors did that. Topcon Magnet Field identifies?ÿSV's as Visible, Tracked and Used in the Status a...
In the last 12 months I have upgraded my gear, now using a pair of Topcon Hiper VR's and pair?ÿof Sokkia GCX3 that all access Galileo.?ÿ My backsight ...
I don't use Survey Pro. But if you were using Topcon gear with Topcon Magnet Field you can do want you. Setup job with SPC projection set base on unkn...
With one point, you can't localize. You are basically transforming, with no rotation and no scale. Does NOT make any sense to do a one point localizat...
Nate, After reading that I feel old, as I have done all it. Many of these were in college. They sure help one understand about the methods of surveyin...
I'm ready for a winter break. Contact me via email or PM. I'm not kidding. Willing to bring all my own gear, drone PC. Today started at -10*F.?ÿ Diggi...
In Adverse Possession cases, the unwritten title is passed at the moment all the statutes have been met. Which means you may already own it. But you h...
Looks like the prescriptive easements grants you access on your neighbor's driveway. Is your neighbor asking you to buy the driveway? What are you try...
Go to myTopcon?ÿ?/p> Register your product and download.
I just?ÿread the release notes on the latest Topcon firmware, that may address your problem. GNSS Firmware v4.7p7 Supported ProductsSystems?ú Topcon ...
Seems this is the problem. You need formal training or read a few books. You're missing too much GPS basic knowledge for us to even begin to help. Sug...
Sounds like a software issue in SurvCE. I have construction clients using Hiper V with Topcon software that go months without doing a base setup in th...
Working for a union you are assigned a single task such as rod man, which you can't even carry the instrument. No such thing?ÿas solo work in the unio...
As Dave mentioned, CAD started using WYSIWYG about 20+ years, in place of pen tables ( and pen plotters). WYSIWYG =?ÿWhat You See Is What You Get
The optical plummet?ÿis in the instrument NOT the tribrach. Trichbrach has pass-thru for the instrument to see thru. Therefore this is the locking scr...
Why send the FC500 to the dealer for a simple software update? Just connect the FC500 to your office wifi. Go into Magnet Tools. Select the Magnet log...
Best to stay with your vendor's specific software to be most compatible with new hardware. So based upon your other post, I recommend Topcon Magnet To...
You may also try an old version of Topcon Link. When you install link it would add a new drive icon to your explorer specific to the Topcon SD card.
Sounds like it is working as designed. When collecting static data to an SD card from the Topcon GR-3, the?ÿformat is NOT Windows compatible. When you...