AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Sending Field Data Back to Office

I'm using Windows 10 x64 PC version on Tablet and PC. Google has an exe file to install G drive on Windows PC. Apps for Windows Mobile 6.5 has been d...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Sending Field Data Back to Office

I have Google drive on all my PC's and Windows Tablets. I map a drive as G: for the Google cloud drive on all devices. Google automatically syncs the ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper V vs Hiper V+10 antenna model with OPUS

I have successfully sent hundreds of static files from the Hiper-V to OPUS. Never tried the 100mm adapter with OPUS. If you are using the adapter, jus...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Backsight elevation check values

Are you measuring the slant height of the instrument, then correcting for the vertical height?

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone work

If you have a Mavic 2 Pro, you should update your firmware now!The Mavic 2 Pro has been causing headaches during data processing because of a geotag i...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: AdirPro 360 Prism Topcon Sokkia Style

These were all knock offs. It easy to tell the knock offs, they are much heavier than OEM and do not carry a Topcon or Sokkia logo.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: AdirPro 360 Prism Topcon Sokkia Style

Be careful. In the past few weeks, I have seen two of these prisms come unglued. Carry good apoxy with you for a quick fix.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Does anyone have any experience with the new Topcon GT or Sokkia IX robotics?

Nearly all of what William said is not true. Magnet Field has always had a way of selecting a point from the map view for layout. There is a user-defi...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone work

Your suggestion of "white plastic bucket lids to mark control points/panels" do not work well. Difficult to find the center and too much reflective su...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone work

A drone with only 12mp camera is likely not to have a 1" sensor, and a mechanical shutter. The P4Pro and P4Pro 2.0 have a 20mp camera with a mechanica...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone work

I'd suggest reading the fine print at Drone Deploy. Last I read, they reserve the right to redistribute your photos. My clients would not appreciate t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: My GRX2 is not tracking satellite after GPS Rollover

Did you upgrade the firmware as per manufactures recommendations? Then try a clear NVRAM. If that fails, save your OAF file and try a factory reset.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Ebay

Yes, I agree. A few weeks ago I purchased a new sealed in box DJI Phantom 4RTK for $2800. They retail for $6500. It was from an Apple Phone dealer in ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Are You Ready For The GPS Week Rollover?

I was told Topcon ran some tests. They concluded that receivers made after 1999 will survive tomorrows rollover, even without the suggested firmware u...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Various Data Collector Experiences

JH, ?ÿ Yes, I did make a holder for the FZ-M1 with keyboard. Here is a?ÿ link ?ÿ Seco makes steel bracket that works with the keyboard.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Problems with TOPCON HIPER II or MAGNET FIELD

We need more information. I don't understand why someone would need to change an IP address on that receiver.?ÿ Do you have an internal modem?Why did ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiperlite firmware

No. as per the Topcon website is shown above the Hiper + does not get a firmware update, so it is the end of Life on 4/6/2019.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiperlite firmware

Mitch, The Topcon site will accept your full email as the username. I have an email that has nearly 15 characters in it with no problems. As far as en...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Are You Ready For The GPS Week Rollover?

Surprising Topcon just released NEW firmware for the old Hiper Lite series and most of their other GPS receivers this month, for the April Rollover. T...

8 years ago
Page 29 / 110