AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiperlite firmware

Surprising Topcon just released NEW firmware for the Hiper Lite receivers, this month for the April Rollover. To download go to/p> I just helped a few...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Need some advice on instrumentation for layout; Disto 910 or total station

I suggest you review the Topcon LN100. I have many clients using this instrument as you describe. I provide them with consulting, training and support...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Help creating Spreadsheet with GPS time conversion

I have an extensive Excel spreadsheet created by others that I'm having trouble with. Wonder if you could help me figure out why it fails. The spreads...

8 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: C&G DOS

Yes, but Wowwww! That seems like a really long time ago. I know at least one person still using C&G Survey DOS version, inside Windows 7 or 10.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper + vs Epoch 50

A quick search shows the Epoch 50 may get signals L1/L2(C)/L5. I don't think he Hiper+ can get L2C and L5. Therefore the Epoch 50 may be a better choi...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper + vs Epoch 50

Best to see which of these will still work after the GPS Week Rollover event on April 6, 2019.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4RTK

Would you care to share your custom software for testing? Contact me offline at [email protected] if you want.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: NTRIP caster w/ SNIP

Oh well, no help.?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ However, I figured it out on my own. I can get NTRIP corrections from base to rover now, using cell modem at each side, with...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4RTK

Bill68, With RTK the Phantom 4RTK uses NTRIP for corrections, what are you using to the send the RTK corrections between the Base and Drone? This norm...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Change Prism Constant Carlson Survey Edit-Process Raw Data

So you are subtracting the PC manually from each measured distance? Does SurvCE show the PC for each measurement in raw data, and allow edits? Magnet ...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 5644
Reply
RE: Topcon FC5000 with Pocket 3D question,

If you're not converting from DC format, No need for Magnet. In Pockect3D set up the SPC system, and load the GEOID, done. Call me if you need furthe...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon FC5000 with Pocket 3D question,

Topcon magnet can convert the dc to gc3 format. Pockect3d is not limited, it is dumbed down, you just need to know where to look and how. On a long Ro...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS State Plane Coordinate System 2022 update webinar tomorrow

Correction. The request and proposal for design is due March 2020.???? I'm a year off. Getting ahead of myself. The form to request a design is not av...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS State Plane Coordinate System 2022 update webinar tomorrow

They also mention, ironically the forms from NGS to suggest zones are due at the end of the month, yet the forms are not available from NGS.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Machine Control Models

BM1234,   I can help you with that. Contact me at www.leegreen.com

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Forum Updates: 2019-03-03

Sorry the button is "Add Topic", not "Post" ?ÿ For me, the button stays in the same location at the bottom right.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Forum Updates: 2019-03-03

After entering the message select "Add Post" for a second time.

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 16
Views: 1649
Page 30 / 110