Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
@350rocketmike?ÿ I would NOT hesitate to upgrade from Win8 to Win10. The driver issues were bad in Win8. There are still free options to upgrade.
Check power save mode. Sounds like it is set to adaptive brightness to save battery by automatically adjusting to light conditions.
Topcon GT 1001 works great for me. Gotta love this board. If your don't use Trimble or Javad then your ..........
@ncsudirtman?ÿ Those setups that can't use tp3 files are many years old. I've been building Topcon models for 20 years. At this point I have only one...
Trimble and Sitech have gone through great efforts in keeping information like this away from their clients. If they are not trying to hide this,?ÿ th...
Why is it Javad does not add a tracking system to their equipment? Topcon has "TS Shield" which will send the owner and dealer the coordinate of the ...
If your map shows a property line, no matter how you note the inaccuracy, it can and will be used as a property line by a layperson. This is why only ...
@ncsudirtman?ÿ Yes, using the correct amount of GCP's will be just as accurate as PPK or RTK drone. The DJI P4 Pro and DJI P4RTK have the same camera...
@dmyhill?ÿ Correct. The VRS creates a virtual base at your initialization point. However. if you reset your VRS, what is the repeatability of your po...
Try these "Milwaukee Electric Tools 48-22-3130 Marking Pens | Crescent Electric Supply Company"/p>
@brad-ott?ÿ That's amazing. What is your vertical repeatability at 20 miles? Here in New York State at 20 miles from a BASE, my vertical will be ?ñ0...
@dmyhill?ÿ I have not used the NC VRS, therefore it may be more accurate. In my experience with RTK / RTN / VRS derived elevations exceed tolerances ...
@dmyhill?ÿ Took me a while to find it, since I just now noticed NSPS updated recently 2021. My bad. Appears this info is out of date and was only a d...
@dmyhill?ÿ NSPS spatial standards
Yes I have used this setup. The tripod legs are very clunky. I use it with a bipod from my prism pole setup. You would need to get coordinates for you...
@murphy For landfills and dirt sites the VRS should work well for you so long as you have good cell service and less than 5 miles from the VRS base. ...
@murphy Like I said if your base will broadcast NTRIP, then you can use it with P4RTK. You will need to use wifi and have a known ip address. Have y...
Huh! You haven't looked into this much. That just doesn't exist. The P4RTK can't be navigated by any other local base except the DRTK-2. It uses the w...
@dmyhill ?ÿ Here is an example.
I think he's suggesting title passes after the court decision. It is my experience that unwritten title passed at the time all the statutes were met.