Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
@ecology-mapper?ÿ The Matrice 300 RTK works with multiple removable cameras/sensors. ?ÿ What region of the world are you working in? Your signature...
Why Lidar? What are you trying to map terrain, vegetation or animals? Lidar and photogrametry will map terrain. Infrared camera will be best for ani...
FYI:?ÿ In northern climates prone to snow, we have to recess nails below flush when setting them in the pavement, or else the snowplow will wipe it ou...
You may also try a brief lane closure via local contractor,?ÿ police agency or fire department.?ÿ
Suggest early Sunday morning.?ÿ
I'm not certain, but as I understood it was the adverse party who needed an attorney to defend against the Adverse Possession of the "new" owner. As t...
If this is adverse possession then title would transfer at the time all statutes your state for AP were met. Not sure if this was intentional?ÿ or hos...
Around here no one climbs poles anymore. They use bucket trucks. Heck on construction sites no one uses ladders. They have dozens of scissor lifts. I...
The coordinate system is defined in the LandXML. You need to import the file into your cogo, then perform the transformation.?ÿ If you want, send me ...
Some training would help. If you need 15 minutes, you shouldn't need 1 second epoch rate. Suggest you configure Magnet for 5 second epoch rate for 18...
I'm not familiar with Carslon SurvCE procedure. But I suggest eliminating step one.?ÿ ?ÿ 1) Connect the BASE first to the Indiana VRS like you are u...
@chris-bouffard?ÿ ?ÿ Duh! it was a metaphor .......?ÿ
Your questions are limited. Microstation is the CAD platform as is AutoCAD. CAD is the media upon which we draft upon, such as paper, vellum or mylar....
Run static GPS. Put it on SPC,?ÿ Never look back. I see too many surveyors calibrate to SPC when it never br done. I follow many surveys who did for ...
@andyknuppel?ÿ This thread is about deleting points. However, you do realize that you can export a range of points by selecting filter and type 1-500...
I used the default Windows 10 virtual keyboard from task menu. ?ÿYou can plug in any USB keyboard if needed. Maybe this mini Bluetooth keyboard will...
On FC5000/6000 select the 1st point list. Then click on the virtual keyboard in the system tray to pop up the keyboard. Select SHIFT button from the v...
To select (delete) a range of points in Magnet Field use the "sort by" to align the points for your desired range. Select 1st point in the range, hold...
@jerrys?ÿ Go to vendors website and download the Windows setup app and instructions.?ÿ Can make all settings changes with the app and pairing. Easier...