AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
landman
landman
@landman
Free
Joined: December 1, 2010 8:46 am
Last seen: July 30, 2026 6:39 am
Topics: 47 / Replies: 73
Topic
7 months ago
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 1228
Reply
RE: Carlson BRX7 / Hemisphere S631 repeatability

@lukenz I've been using the brx6+ so these look REAL good! You can google carlson viking and get the specs on it. I'm not sure they're available to ...

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Carlson BRX7 / Hemisphere S631 repeatability

I got to see the new Carlson Viking gps receiver (base/rover) today demo in pretty dense canopy, very impressive!

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Grid Ties

So if you establish control via VRN or OPUS solution why not show the grid coordinates on the survey?  

2 years ago
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 2291
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 687
Topic
3 years ago
Forum
Replies: 11
Views: 1213
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 694
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1922
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1253
Reply
RE: One thing leads to another. Sequences Atv Utv on the Job.

My experience is that whatever you buy, you might as well buy two of them because when it goes in for repairs (and it will, I promise) it takes 2-3 mo...

4 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1066
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1361
Reply
RE: Unusual Equipment Ideas

What about some easy way of cleaning the rod tip without having to turn it up and wipe it off??ÿ Seems like it always has dirt stuck to it when I'm pl...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Brx7 Base and Rover Setup Reviews

I purchased the Carlson BRx6+ base/rover a couple of years ago and have been very pleased with them. Has anybody seen any significant improvements bet...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey

After trying all of the suggestions posted I believe that maybe I didn't save the drawing after plotting everything in different layers.?ÿ I've had th...

6 years ago
Reply
6 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey

@norman-oklahoma Yes I saved the file, there is only one copy of the file that I am aware of and regen doesn't do anything ?ÿ Thanks ?ÿ

6 years ago
Page 1 / 6