Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
landman
Free
Joined: December 1, 2010 8:46 am
Last seen: July 30, 2026 6:39 am
Last seen: July 30, 2026 6:39 am
Follow
RE: Carlson Survey
@jph If I turn on the layers, noting shows up. Yes they are still in the coordinate file. Yes, I saved the drawing. Thanks ?ÿ
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Positional Accuracy
@wildt2 Thanks
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Positional Accuracy
@firestix I don't have the videos or spreadsheets but I would love to get them if available Thanks
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Positional Accuracy
Hope this helps! ?ÿ
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Positional Accuracy
That's ok I'll just calculate it, thanks anyway 😮 ?ÿ ?ÿ
6 years ago
Forum
RE: GNSS Solutions
ok thanks for trying ?ÿ
7 years ago
Forum
RE: GNSS Solutions
just sent you the files
7 years ago
Forum
RE: GNSS Solutions
@paul-in-pa yes I do have the n file
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Hiper
@jerrys Thanks I'll look at that.
7 years ago
Forum
RE: OPUS Error Message
Thank you Mark, that seems to have been the problem. I used winteqc to trim it and resubmitted it and it processed fine. You made my day!  ...
7 years ago
Forum
RE: OPUS Error Message
I thought it was set at 1 sec. I have no idear how it got to 4
7 years ago
Forum
RE: OPUS Error Message
It was meant to say 3-1/2 hrs. Thanks
7 years ago
Forum