AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lakehouse21
lakehouse21
@lakehouse21
Free
Joined: October 11, 2011 9:23 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 43
Reply
RE: Vermont questions

My Brother and I went to college with the Gervais brothers (Mike & Gabe), from my recollection they are up that way.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a new base/rover setup

I purchased a Base/rover set up from Mark Silver from Igage out of Salt Lake City in 2018 or so. This was before Carlson booted support for his hardwa...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Hunting

<div>I completely agree with you there, at least in my part of northern NY most folks allow you to hunt their property (with permission of cours...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Loose caps on rebar

@gradetek I've used the folks from landmarkgeo for years, no complaints here and they have always been good quality...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 924
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1079
Reply
RE: Where Everyone from

upstate New York...2 hours south of Montreal, PQ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: LF Tips on setting up a precision prism carrier/ traverse kit with level vial on tripod efficiently

One quick tip that always work for me was when first extending the legs out is to bring the plate up to your chin with the feet on the ground (tripod ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Considering becoming a surveyor. AI, engineering degree, snakes, and demand.

@joe-b?ÿ ?ÿ NY is sun-setting the experience only route by 2029 I believe

5 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Specs for laptop/desktop acad carlson flavor?

I picked up a Lenovo legion 5 a couple weeks ago...put Carlson (embedded AutoCad) on it to bring in the field. Works great, and I think it was around ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Common problem example to help educate beginners

Well, my fist step would be to get back out there with my shovel and keep looking...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Simple MapCheck in Carlson2021

I do a mapcheck in Carlson before its signed and set out the door. I've really grow to love the visual map check function, rather then hand typing in ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Business Startup

I started squirreling away equipment and all the things a proper shop needs long before I got licensed. This allowed my to absorb a good portion of th...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvPC 6.09

As a solo operator who has used Survce for 15+ years this concerning. In my opinion most smaller shops used this so you could mix and match whichever ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Surveys

@bruce-small I've done this for a long time, and it's usually reciprocated well, along with developing professional relationships along the way.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Designjet T120

Bought this same model 5 years ago. If it dies tomorrow I would say I got more then my monies worth from it. Always used HP ink and cleaned it once a ...

8 years ago
Page 1 / 3