AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
kjypls
kjypls
@kjypls
Free
Joined: April 4, 2015 3:00 am
Last seen: September 15, 2026 4:46 pm
Topics: 25 / Replies: 287
Reply
RE: How do you plan your control networks given a supplied accuracy spec?

Using a potential property I may survey as a test subject, I took some time to get familiar with the preanalysis feature today. Wow, It's pretty neat....

2 years ago
Reply
RE: What are your feelings on the CFS? (Certified Floodplain Surveyor)

I received an email that this program is being considered for New York. For those who have taken the classes and become certified in the past four ye...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Title lines versus ownership lines

If a client does not wish to pursue a boundary line agreement with a neighbor, their lack of enthusiasm does not change my opinion of where the bounda...

2 years ago
Reply
2 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do with calls for off line monuments along a senior line?

You don't need to find issues to validate your work product.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do with calls for off line monuments along a senior line?

Do the deeds for the adjoiners call for those monuments, the bounds of the larger lot, or both?

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Life Use reservation

Hi, also in NYS. I believe that whenever I have seen that clause or similar, the use was further defined, and, the person was long deceased. Like it h...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you combined data types (TS/GPS/Level)?

I've really been enjoying your channel, especially the videos that include some Star*Net. Thanks!

2 years ago
Reply
2 years ago
Reply
RE: Best practice to measure GNSS Antenna Height used with tripod?

So, if a bipod wont work, how about a 2m fixed pole with tripod and Stedi Rest?

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Quick question - Access (2017)

Another vote for "don't do it." I've majorly screwed up data orientation at least twice by doing field "tweaks"...cause I didn't learn the first time...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Half

Geeze Louise

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Official City map vs iron pins

Consider the possibility that you may not be looking at the correct map, or, you are looking a map that superseded a previous version, maybe with a di...

2 years ago
Reply
2 years ago
Reply
RE: GA52cx vs Maggie version

I inherited two Maggies when I began my job. One is kind of broken (something rattling around inside of it) and the other is pretty new. The form fact...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Vicinity Maps

I just made a QR code for my property through the county parcel viewer using google chrome. Easy peasy.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Vicinity Maps

Location maps are generally a waste of space, but every once in a while they do come in handy. I still use them because they are part of my regional a...

2 years ago
Page 2 / 16