AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Kevin Olson
Kevin Olson
@kevin-olson
Free
Joined: June 15, 2015 7:34 am
Topics: 0 / Replies: 17
Reply
RE: Existing Survey & Subsequent Landowners - Texas

check out section 16.011 of code of civil procedures for Texas - talks about limiting liabiltiy of surveyor to 10 years after completion of survey. T...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Desperately Seeking Books

Joki, I can lend you any of these books, if you send them back to me once your done with them. ?ÿ Kevin ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Understanding old deeds

@cowpatty My guess would be S 60 degrees W; I doubt in 1903 the measurer would have been worried about 2/3rds of a degree. I would think they would h...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for Sokkia SDR33 Manuals

I have 3 hard copy reference manuals and one hard copy getting started manual for SDR-33 that I will send out to anyone that wants them.

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: That eerie negative vibe

So when converting to meters, do you use International foot or US Survey foot depending on what State you reside in? ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: My Surveyor can't get started

Curious why you won't set them another benchmark, especially since you set the original one?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Original, undisturbed monument is off 3.5'

If the deck, as shown on the 1981 plat is still there and matches up the same with other original corners, I would tend to hold that and discount the ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Mean Sea Level

I second Radar's comment. By looking at adjustment date and geoid, I am guessing Harris County Texas. There has been so many relevelings/adjustments ...

9 years ago
Reply
9 years ago
Reply
RE: Handwriting Interpretation Challenge

Andy Nold, post: 453682, member: 7 wrote: I'm trying to figure out some field notes and I keep getting stuck. Sometimes it helps to crowdsource it.The...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using the iG3s .............

I have the X90 (I guess the earlier or original system) and it works great for OPUS.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sinking Houston (and RTX)

John Hamilton, post: 443754, member: 640 wrote: I did not hear any mention on the news about the fact that much of the Houston area has subsided signi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How much Ground Control

Who better than a surveyor to provide ground control for drone flights or aerial flyovers? Why would he have liability if they processed data wrong? H...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How much Ground Control

We always let the company flying it, determine number of targets.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: When does an easement become a 'parcel'.

They are calling it a easement, I think they were trying to differentiate it from the already existing 15 ft wide easement....parcel was a poor choice...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: When did texas change from "Registered Public Land Surveyors"...

In March 1989 TBLS newsletter is says Senate Bill 795 makes the change from public to professional.

10 years ago