AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
KellyJohnson
KellyJohnson
@kellyjohnson
Free
Joined: March 8, 2011 2:07 pm
Last seen: August 31, 2026 6:40 pm
Topics: 16 / Replies: 72
Topic
Replies: 60
Views: 2126
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1003
Reply
RE: The pincushion issue - as debated by CAD professionals.

"The differences was one corner of about 0.003 feet"Three-thousandths of a foot? Wow... how could they disagree by so much? 😉 😛

15 years ago
Reply
15 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Washington Surveyor.......

Sad to hear about his passing. Rest in peace Mike.Michael G. Mickiewicz, PLS

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Explorer 600+ Battery life

Thank you for your replies! I will see if I can find a good place to re cell them. 🙂

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 488
Reply
Reply
RE: LeRoy F. Middleton passed away

I had a chance to meet Leroy and get an autographed copy of the book he eventually put out on Water laws. He had some great stories and I am thankful ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: "SURVEY PROPERTY STAKE LOCATOR SERVICES".....hhhmmm

I would conclude that same thing. If it is true that they are a Licensed Surveyor I would be disappointed to see them advertising the "SURVEY" for "F...

15 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: WA surveyors...do you record surveys in recorded plats?

RCW 58.09.090When record of survey not required.(1) A record of survey is not required of any survey: (a) When it has been made by a public office...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Poll - Non Traditional Students ?

D:I began surveying out of high school in 2002. After 8 years of surveying I attended the 2nd year of a 2yr Associates Land Survey program at Renton T...

15 years ago
Page 3 / 5