AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
kabonski
kabonski
@kabonski
Free
Joined: April 2, 2011 7:31 am
Topics: 3 / Replies: 55
Reply
RE: Field to Finish Assistance

Tyler Brown, post: 456904, member: 13214 wrote: I am trying to utilize field to finish drafting and I have several questions about the best way to go ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Bathymetric Surveys

Both the Hydrone and Zboat are great tools and I have used them both! Cost might be the deciding factor. A multi beam system will be expensive and w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Bathymetric Surveys

I do plenty of bathymetric surveys. Can you elaborate on what you mean by ƒ??remote control hardwareƒ?? Are you looking to do this work autonomous...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Google earth quiz

I have it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NSPS What are they doing?

John Putnam, post: 447608, member: 1188 wrote: CFedS is most definitely not a money grab. Out west it is required for all work done for a government ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NSPS What are they doing?

Iƒ??m not against NSPS and I think there is some good stuff that they are working on. I do find a few things funny though. I just think itƒ??s funny ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Autodesk strikes again

Sounds like a Carlson issue. Maybe ask them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Non-Tangent Curve Nomenclature

In the past, companies I have worked for have used the abbreviation ƒ??PC NTƒ? to describe a Point of Curvature on a Non-Tangent curve. It is also a ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Static files to OPUS (What's your field procedure?)

Quick question, is it possible the field crew is starting the static session before the unit is level? I know some antennas are set up to start logg...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Keeping Tripod Legs Stable on Asphalt

Iƒ??ve used large washers like one user mentioned with good success. This method seems common in Florida. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 years ago
Reply
RE: One scale factor for a long ROW survey?

The route I have gone in the past is to have two separate drawings, one with grid coordinates and another with ground coordinates. All my boundary c...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3d Line Lable Offesets

Iƒ??m not exactly sure if this is what youƒ??re after but you can try to turn off the leader visibility in the line label style you have. Then you sh...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble TSC3 Pictures

In Trimble Business Center you can create a custom report that will print the point number and any info you want along with any corresponding numbers....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK surveying is like...

Big Al, post: 434650, member: 837 wrote: Being at an auction. The auctioneer is doing his best to sell the auction item, trying to start off the bidd...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 138' Discrepancy in Horizontal Datum. How?

Almost sounds like the original survey was done in the wrong zone. Maybe he used NY central or Long Island by mistake?Sent from my iPhone using Tapat...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Possible Trimble activesync problem with new windows 10

I'm pretty sure you have to use windows Mobile Device Center instead of Activesync when you switch over to Windows 10. Sent from my iPhone using Tapat...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Free cad

AutoCAD has a free app, AutoCAD360, that can open drawings and do quite a bit of other things. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Slope Stationing with Trimble Access

Not that I know of but if you made a point at each station in Carlson you could just stake to a point. Slope stationing isn't used very much anymore ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: USAS Cerrificate of waiver

If you are flying under Part 107 then you have to go the route you are going and give them 90 days to process your request for a waiver. The FAA is c...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Dat file

Any chance you started your base before it was level or took it off the tribrach before you ended the session??Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 years ago
Page 1 / 3