Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
great receivers. the company got a pair since last year. the built-in NTRIP modem is fantastic for an urban environment where radio signals can't get ...
dragging files to windows explorer? sounds like a USB driver problem. maybe there is an updated USB driver for the promark. I know that I couldn't con...
You just answered your own question. So how do you widen the bottleneck in your operations? You hire more survey crews. But which comes first? The cre...
@jim-frame But then you could not get new work because you don't have new reliable equipment. So you won't have the $12,600 in your pocket for retire...
So the building is no longer directly connected to the foundation? Not a civil engineer but I always thought the purpose of the foundation was to conn...
I would have to say that anything that is Fraudulent is a crime in itself.
We were not allowed to mix-matched equipment unless it came directly from the survey head. Guess they were afraid we would screw the electronics if th...
I agree with the observation that you have to like the survey job to be a surveyor. No use in getting out in all sorts of weather and environment if y...
3-6 minutes to get an agreement between RTK/PRTK? Might as well use the TS to measure the road points and use?ÿ RTK on intermediate traverse points th...
I think the main reason why you can't find survey staff is that most of them are running their own surveying firms.
I remember reading that it was RTK capable (or was it another model?). At that time, RTK on L1 units was kind of new. At least in my part of the earth...
So how much longer do you need to occupy an RTK point to save the observation files needed to post-process that same point? If longer than the RTK occ...
You mean in the US you are allowed to use anything as corner markers? That's convenient although it would create the scenario down the line that anyth...
While walking in the woods while hunting, the hunter may not even know that he has entered private lands. I doubt it very much that private owners of ...
whatever software you plan to use it on, get their recommended ram and get 1.5x or 2x if not out of your budget. you won't be bogged down by paging fi...
@bill93 yes, I have the raw logs from both the base & rover. These were what I used to post processed (PPK) but using 2 post processing software,...
I have always been looking at Asus, Dell, HP when planning to buy a new laptop but have always settled on the Lenovo Thinkpad line. It must be the sta...
But how many of us can afford the extra time to recheck even just every 10% of all points surveyed. It is similar to TS shots where you just shoot as ...