AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jon Payne
Jon Payne
@jon-payne
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 9:31 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 7:54 am
Topics: 189 / Replies: 1446
Reply
RE: Thank you to Jon Payne

Great to meet you.There was some very good feed back for the most part. I think folks can get more involved in the dry subject if there is discussion...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting pin cushion

> It is interesting that some are mentioning the crew chief. Bull!!! It is ONLY the fault of the license holder. He SHOULD know from HIS researc...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Salary Negotiation - Please Advise

Just to consider -Not far from your area in a similar cost of living place, a fresh college grad with his SIT and a couple of summers of experience ca...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Half Moon Seminars - opinion

> I would not hesitate to attend a seminar where Mr. Horton is the speaker.I would agree completely with Jimmy's statement.We (KAPS) have been able...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Another expert measurer

Exactly Mr. Fleming.As posted, the root of the problem has absolutely nothing to do with measurement ability. It has to do with poor analysis of the ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Plotting Question

Ladd,Do you ever feel as if it is a burden to know all things Carlson and even slightly Carlson related?I just logged on and saw your reply. Swapped ...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 899
Reply
RE: ALTA standards

Item 3B requires state standards to be followed. In Kentucky our standards of practice are very clear that they are the minimum required and that mor...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Data Collector Brackets

Just a few minutes and I already have a couple of things to try. Thanks guys. Hopefully one of your suggestions will work.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Instructors - Bhutan

> That very well could be extremely high pay for Bhutan.From one website -"The average yearly income in Bhutan stands at only US$450 per year."So i...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Relative Positional Accuracy

As other have mentioned -redundancyleast squares relative error ellipsecomparison vector length w/ ppm and error ellipses of each point to other poin...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1060
Reply
RE: Favorite Tool-

> Florida Surveyors have right of entry while conducting our duties during a survey. Personally, I would rather unscrew a hinge or latch rather tha...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite Tool-

> Smart phone, "It allows me to gain access to an otherwise non-accessible back yard". B-):good: That option often works - as long as you can find ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson centerline stationing rant

I think rambleon is referring to a selection in your posted window.Instead of using the centerline file you created by using the drawn polyline, I thi...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Why so much dislike of construction surveying?

I did a fair amount of construction surveying in the first 5 years of my surveying career. There are many positive aspects to construction surveying ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Fellow Surveyors; is this PC?

> I've never liked the use of "dear" when addressing anyone you would not call "dear" in person.:good:

12 years ago
Reply
RE: NSPS News and Views

> I will bet that most people in the real estate profession and the general public think that is the way to find a property line. I would agree wit...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: NSPS News and Views

Does anyone know what the qualifications of the "expert" being interviewed are?From the information given, I expect she was the local property valuati...

12 years ago
Page 46 / 82