AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
joabmc
joabmc
@joabmc
Free
Joined: August 25, 2015 7:01 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 73
Reply
RE: What is this exactly?

Looks like typical construction stakeout. Although their methods of marking are very basic... Have never seen anyone write vertically on a stake. My...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sunglasses

Tom Adams, post: 427853, member: 7285 wrote: It sounds like you're probably organized and don't lose things every time you turn around......I have tro...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sunglasses

Tom Adams, post: 427809, member: 7285 wrote: I have trouble "seeing" spending hundreds of dollars on sunglasses. It really pisses you off when you lo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sunglasses

Polorized screen protectors do help but seem harder to calibrate for some reason. Possibly thickness.. But I agree with others. Have worn Polarized...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: BFE Interpolation

Just went to the annual meeting with our state coordinator for FEMA. They are raising the rates 5-18% over the next few years. He stated that FEMA i...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck box design

TexanSurveyor, post: 415953, member: 10957 wrote: There are some great ideas here and I've been thinking about building a new box soon. I'd like to ma...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: That's What I Get For Being Sociable

Blue falcon is what we called that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Teaching Fixed Height Tripod Setup on Concrete. Suggestions for a Point?

Limit straps around the bottom of the legs are helpful in these situations. They help to prevent the "Bambi" scenario Sent from my iPhone using Tapat...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Having a problem with my S6 robot

I've had mine drift in and out this time of year. Looked at the screen and have watched it move. Head back to the gun and it's OK again. I'd ventur...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Having a problem with my S6 robot

So your initial BS is good forward/reverse? You've verified that everything is plumb. The only time I've seen this is actually this time of year. H...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Crack in PA-NJ Turnpike Delaware River Bridge Forces Shut Down

Yes. We can't get to them fast enough. The majority of our construction work is bridge work. Worked on 40 different bridges last year. We always r...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Crack in PA-NJ Turnpike Delaware River Bridge Forces Shut Down

imaudigger, post: 411722, member: 7286 wrote: Sounds like that bridge needs to have a reduced speed limit until they can get it replaced. I'm sure it ...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 4