AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jo-teague
jo-teague
@jo-teague
Free
Joined: July 14, 2010 11:38 am
Topics: 2 / Replies: 50
Reply
RE: A peer's website

El Peer is famous for notes on his Records of Survey such as: "Surveyor ______ continued his aberrant practice of..." "Surveyor ________'s actions are...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson--Really gotta give it to 'em

I tried Microsurvey for a year. The drafting/calculation routines were abysmal, so I bought Carlson w/Intellicad. Great move. That with Field Genius i...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor X

That is interesting, Bruce. I think you have a case, but I have not much faith in the EAC's. Nevertheless, I would report it. I hear the rumblings of ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor X

You have already written a good summary. Enclose the relevant materials and report him. It will cost you more time and energy than it will be worth, b...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Tip your hat to a mentor

Cobby Tubbs, Tommie Anderson, Stan Piper, Frank York, and by association, Bill Marum, John Stitzer, Tom Luckow, Gordon McLain, Bruce Small, Ken Zissm...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Approximate Corners

:good: :good: :good:

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Crosshairs after Cataract Surgery

I have the near to far lenses. 20/20 near and far...No problem whatsoever with the crosshairs. All is much better, except in low light. I carry a port...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Best practice for tagging iron pipe property corners?

I use 1-1/2" stainless steel washers and pigtail them to the pipe with stainless wire. The tag remains at ground level or just beneath and can easily ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do?

Go have a friendly conversation. It sounds pretty harmless.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Story made short...E & O Insurance

That great American philosopher, Nancy Reagan said it most elegantly, "Just say no."

12 years ago
Reply
RE: "RIGHT OF WAY"

This is what I see in Tucson and Pima County. A dedication with a road map or record of survey, which goes to the City Council or the Board of Supervi...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments

Another good example of bad ideas promulgated by the Arizona surveyor's organization. They cite all these ridiculous technical rules, that do nothing ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Now that's a use of the survey chain I have not encountered

I think that Kent and I are on the wrong track in our literal analysis. Ms. Proux has given surveyors an opportunity for surveyors to join the ranks o...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Now that's a use of the survey chain I have not encountered

I can see it as a swinging weapon, but not in the forests of eastern Canada or Maine. The locales described were usually dense forests with much under...

12 years ago
Page 1 / 3