AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jmfleming
jmfleming
@jmfleming
Free
Joined: August 15, 2013 2:01 pm
Topics: 26 / Replies: 49
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 782
Reply
RE: Stockpile Volume Calcs with UAV

@leegreen Thanks, Lee. At this point I have only bid the project. If I knew it was mine I'd jump on the FAA Part 107 right away. I was just reading th...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Stockpile Volume Calcs with UAV

@rover83 I might check on a scanning TS. Haven't even considered that. Downside to renting might be the frequency I will need it. The contract states ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Stockpile Volume Calcs with UAV

@mike-marks I don't have any information on the area of the stockpiles other than they have been cleaned out. No idea how flat the base is after that....

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Stockpile Volume Calcs with UAV

Thanks for the input. These stockpiles are not accessible to walk on, but I think I can get on stable enough ground on each side of them to use my ref...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 23
Views: 2258
Reply
RE: Riparian Rights - Abrupt Rerouting of Creek/River

Locating the old bed of the creek is relatively easy. It is in the State of Alabama. I hope to cite some previous cases to be absolutely certain.

10 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Carlson/Autodesk AutoCAD Civil3D 2015 - hatch command Q?

Glad you shared. I now have my beloved hatch dialogue box back, too. 😀

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1138
Reply
RE: Have you seen these?

Is the Panasonic FZ-X1 compatible with Carlson SurvPC, provided it is ordered with a particular build?

12 years ago
Reply
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 963
Reply
RE: Time for a new Data Collector. Need your input.

I never really used the tablet I purchased as a field data collector. It was just too big. The clamp did not hold it as securely as I would like eithe...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 40
Views: 3146
Reply
RE: Time for a new Data Collector. Need your input.

Mine is the 10" screen. Maybe the 7" would have been a little handier.I use a Sokkia SRX, too. It is what I had [bluetooth] connected with my tablet. ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Time for a new Data Collector. Need your input.

Yes, I have not had any problems connecting bluetooth that I can recall.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Time for a new Data Collector. Need your input.

I got the CL920 by Motion Computing, with SurvPC.I like it ok. For most of my needs, a tablet might be a little big/heavy. I mainly got this for a lar...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: How to view recently opened files in Civil 3D

ok, figured it out. once the upper right is clicked, and the fly out is opened up, there is a couple of small icons above NEW, OPEN, SAVE, ETC., click...

12 years ago
Page 1 / 4