AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: How much is gas where you are?

@mkennedy?ÿ seasonal and jurisdictional blends aside, they are the single biggest population of the country, so im guessing its farther down the tree...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How much is gas where you are?

My difficulty is understanding the gross distant price relationships based on region. Unless the gas stops flowing, how do the $2.50 increases in Cal...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: And we're off

way to go!! woohoo!!! ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How much is gas where you are?

3.99 low 4.89 Diesel that will change. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: leaning pipe

@james-fleming?ÿ i still use my field book for control set ups, and general project info like time arrived, weather, project, personnel, and sketches...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Forgetting regulations--they didn't think this one through

@mightymoe?ÿ funny how the terms of the profession of survey seem to be controlled by people that usually dont or never have done the work. why have...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Forgetting regulations--they didn't think this one through

is this naming convention a county commissioners' approved and codified rule or something? if not, screw'em. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Something else that seems to be happening more and more

@rover83?ÿ Amen.?ÿ I miss that almost as much as I miss my LDP. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Something else that seems to be happening more and more

Previous employer had our entire Sheet sets as a template Each project when going to plot was in the sheets paper space and updated by each party or ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What is this thing inside the black box?

A souvenir..... ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Whats it mean to be a surveyor

@holy-cow?ÿ Fair.?ÿ I'm not licensed yet, and not comfortable in my current skin, so my reactive comment is not ideal or cordial for sure. I'll work ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Whats it mean to be a surveyor

"Why would I know, I'm a surveyor. Go talk to your lender And hire an appraiser....." Sometimes brut force adjustment is the only thing that works......

5 years ago
Reply
RE: If this doesn't imbue a tremendous sense of

@holy-cow?ÿ I agree. I should be partnered up, tis what it tis at my place at the moment. For the work you're describing, the DOT required lane clos...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: If this doesn't imbue a tremendous sense of

@stlsurveyor?ÿ We're not there yet. I'm new.?ÿ Sunday mornings are busy too with the wreckage from the Saturday night shootings drag races DWI high ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Section Breakdown Calculation Program ?

@andy-j?ÿ From his website: ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: 1927 GLO Field Notes

FTW!!!?!?!??­!? WOW!!!!! That explains a lot about why people don't want surveys I imagine.?ÿ WOW! ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Page 80 / 215