AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: 10 bosses, 1 worker

I like this one as we close out Natl surveyor week: ?ÿ ?ÿ not being divisive, just a poke. ??? ????ÿ we all need each other. it's a team effort...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: You can tie flagging, but can you tie one of these?

@rover83?ÿ spoken like a true professional and erudite gentleman. ????

5 years ago
Reply
RE: At the moment...

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ I'm wondering if I should have taken the job at Clakamas county. That seemed like a real winner, just farther away from my life an...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 bosses, 1 worker

probably their last day, so this is how they said goodbye! ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New version of NCAT

@john-hamilton?ÿ I lived in ultra edit until I found notepad++ ?ÿ ?ÿ I concur on the GlobalMapper. when I was working with an imaging company, we ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: At the moment...

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ yep, I'm only sporting the cheapy batteries that came with it, because it is my personal drill. When I first started the position...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: At the moment...

@flga-2-2?ÿ yep. until you get killed in traffic. limits are real. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: At the moment...

@flga-2-2?ÿ having subordinates is a role that is earned and appreciated I'm sure.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New version of NCAT

@john-hamilton?ÿ what software do you use John, curious because I've been exposed to several and I'm always looking for new ones that are being used ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey w/ InelliCAD

@williwaw?ÿ similar but not as painful..... I just started 3 weeks of Open roads designer.... you got this!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: At the moment...

@loyal?ÿ I've done worse... ?ÿ truck was only 275' away, but it's still a pita.?ÿ I'm always big on bring more th@n you need, I just placed the 3l...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: At the moment...

@jimcox?ÿ that was mounted higher out of frame on the top of the bipod, and in the wind we had today was a better sail than a hammer... ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 17
Views: 734
Reply
RE: Trimble TDL 450Hx repeater locks up

Bad output section, likely the transistors. if it's rented get them to replace, you're wasting time and money, not being critical, just had similar b...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D 2020 surface boundaries and

@rick-jackson?ÿ thanks for the tip. problem is also a new company and new standard templatesblah blah blah blah?ÿ ?ÿ thank you, I'll give that a w...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Better late then never, I guess

thanks for sharing. man what a sucky neighbor, that wears on the quality of life for sure.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics Question?

@bill93?ÿ ???› ???? ???? ???? ?????ÿ indeed. ?ÿ even the Romans did it better than that 2000 years ago. ?ÿ ???? ???? ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Page 78 / 215