AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Traversing with GPS

We tested for the optimal time on station with VRS and RTK, and found that longer than 30 second occupations didn't provide any benefits, and even cre...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: SPCS

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ New Mexico, And we were working along side the NGS and submitted our proposal that was accepted to assist and promote the whole N...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: SPCS

@rover83?ÿ We had made the shift to Intl Ft until the newly minted 2 months old License decided that it was a violation of state law and switched us ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: SPCS

@rover83?ÿ Amen!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Cash Flow Management Tools

@holy-cow?ÿ I used both because both have happened because of it. how's that?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Cash Flow Management Tools

@holy-cow?ÿ I spent 2 years under a PE PS it's affected and effected me too. I get it. And then artist cartography from GIS. it's a real pain.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Cash Flow Management Tools

@holy-cow?ÿ Are you drafting as an engineer or as a surveyor? I think being Dual brained(PE/PS) might hurt more in that category. I'm always looking...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Insect Repellent Clothing?

@olemanriver?ÿ there's two kinds of people in this world... those that have been bit by chiggers.... ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ and those that will be bitten by c...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Tape,mud, frickin lasers and fun

@holy-cow?ÿ between you and FLAGilator, the THRAC index is off the charts. Tis ok though, I'm well aware of my record setting THRACness. intentional...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Insect Repellent Clothing?

Depends. the clothing is "doped"/dosed with permethrin, and depends on how many times you wash them and general longevity. you can dope/dose your ow...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Powering Trimble R8S + radio TDL450L

just make sure it's fused properly. if not, a different type of physics will win. good luck.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Tape,mud, frickin lasers and fun

@flga-2-2?ÿ ???? ???? ??? ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Tape,mud, frickin lasers and fun

@holy-cow?ÿ ?ÿ SAY IT!!

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 686
Reply
RE: When you realize you left your water in the truck

that's worse than leaving the hammer for sure.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: It's not a Boundary Survey...

interesting.?ÿ I work a fairly large company that used to do structural inspections, and I asked if the Miami Condo collapse and the fallout afterward...

5 years ago
Page 77 / 215