AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Anyone here survey out of a van

@williwaw?ÿ technically, doing brodies shouldn't tick off the over speed alarm in GPS, and can be usually explained as an attempted parking engagemen...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey Drawing Template and F2F Files

@bushaxe?ÿ I was recently contacted by a recruiter and we talked about my background and I asked him about their F2F process. He kind of fumbled, and...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Original and Undisturbed

post doubled not sure why

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Original and Undisturbed

@tim-libs?ÿ what road monuments? say for discussion sake, the road is a state hwy or county road. Not Surveyed by the subdivision surveyor, likely, ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Wild NA28 Auto Level

need to post up the board to establish a little bit of a real persona. I'm interested, and if you are legit, licensed and able to provide a way to co...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Original and Undisturbed

we'll duh. Obviously you place new pins with the your shiny cap at the exact point location that you used to calculate. To the 0.001' Gosh! ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trying to decide what to do

@rover83?ÿ 1000*1000% agree with you and Mark. I'm with my second set of 10 licenses and it's a neopolitan ice cream sandwich for sure. one perspect...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trying to decide what to do

@warrenward?ÿ FREEBIRD!!!!!!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trying to decide what to do

Don't chase money unless you've got long term time on your side. I Chose to take a huge pay cut to get back into the license pathway, and I was fortu...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New to forum

welcome!!!!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a good mentor(s)

@andy-j?ÿ Hey Andy, I'm a member of the SRG NMPS, was even the secretary for almost a year but recently moved to Colorado for my current situation.?...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a good mentor(s)

@dougie?ÿ Done and Done. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a good mentor(s)

@party-chef?ÿ I'm in the program at NMSU slowly getting through the classes I didn't take in my first degree program. I'm on board with the process.

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 742
Reply
RE: Traversing with GPS

@norm?ÿ where's your Mic drop? ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Traversing with GPS

@lurker?ÿ NGS probably tested in ideal circumstances, and I'll let Bill follow up as he provided that graphic. the idea is(I think) that the distanc...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Traversing with GPS

or 5 miles away on the other side of the valley for the bigger win. at 35w a tdl 450 can reach out hundreds of miles if used correctly just ask thos...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Traversing with GPS

@mark-mayer?ÿ understood.?ÿ I wasn't picking on you, I was trained the same way, and then trained again and indoctrinated to the current scheme etc. ...

5 years ago
Page 76 / 215