AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@chris-bouffard?ÿ I deeply appreciate your integrity, if I was licensed or even LSIT it would be a bigger impact. We had two PLS leave within a week ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey Drawing Template and F2F Files

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ exactly. paid for by the public trust used for public CIP work.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey Drawing Template and F2F Files

@dmyhill?ÿ understood. I've only met survey managers that were licensed, and my perspective is limited for sure. ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@wa-id-surveyor?ÿ they were the ones complaining about no traffic control, so my guess is what you'd expect. F That!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@wa-id-surveyor?ÿ you couldn't work here. youd be blowing up budgets worse than I do. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@lukenz?ÿ I think that they used the scanner SX12 as a seller for safety for just that. I was already told that the 88 hours in the project manageme...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@dmyhill?ÿ oh buddy do I. Spidey sense says dust of the resume and call people. ?ÿ Anyone looking to expand into the Colorado marketplace? Not en...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@williwaw?ÿ Exactly. (shudder)

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@dmyhill?ÿ Yep. I've pulled the stop work card before. Shocked the guy who was running the show but then he was like, "Wow.thanks. I had no idea that...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@williwaw?ÿ I hate having to hit the like button to acknowledge that horrific event. I'm sorry.?ÿ I used to work in organ transplant. I'm far too f...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@richard-germiller?ÿ but someone willing to go dance around in traffic isn't the best source for that either. kinda like letting Charles Manson make...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@hi-staker?ÿ He was the o e who said use a cone and the truck. it's ok. I'm not going to risk my life to do topo. I miss my poorly paid safety cons...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@chris-bouffard?ÿ I'm looking. funny thing is though after I had a soft phone interview with a recruiter, everyone that was interested in me recentl...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@kscott?ÿ I remember you mentioning that, I'm sorry this happened to you and that my post is bringing up that event for you.?ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 70
Views: 3480
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey Drawing Template and F2F Files

@bushaxe?ÿ and quality control issue of time wasted not doing it ?ÿ I digress.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey Drawing Template and F2F Files

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ I worked at the municipality where I lived. When my Surveyor was retiring he encouraged, me to take a copy to continue developing ...

5 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Reply
RE: Original and Undisturbed

@tim-libs?ÿ thank you! I'm in Colorado and familiar with New Mexico too, so have no idea about the regional and local traditions and practices. This...

5 years ago
Page 75 / 215