AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Collecting & Processing Static data for DGPS

maybe call them redundant.?ÿ that's how I was trained, trivial as a word seems to nullify them. redundant just says good but not necessary.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: For the older crowd: How much money is enough to to retire?

@flga-2-2?ÿ I've been really fortunate to stay out of the emergency department.?ÿ I have the scars to prove it too. ????

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes..

@lurker it's an ada cross walk adjacent to a drop inlet behind the bike lane. It's becoming a signalized intersection because of the width of the ROW...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS12 how old?

@payneww1970quad?ÿ for anything I worked on that prism would be a no go.?ÿ period. Save an emergency MacGuyver redirect a incoming for the bomb defu...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Dedication and acceptance

Sounds like a place I was working at a few years ago....

5 years ago
Reply
RE: For the older crowd: How much money is enough to to retire?

I'm not sure what will happen, but when I gave up the fight in my WJMFURSI divorce, and listened to my poorly trained pole dancing(true, and I didn't ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes..

@rj-schneider?ÿ that was at 745pm between lights cycles to the west traffic count from 0900 until 1845 varied between lights at 45- <100 per minu...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes..

@fairbanksls?ÿ you're implying a lot from that brain stem, but it could have been an engineer or something...never a surveyor. ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes..

@holy-cow?ÿ unfortunately that shows intent, and I like my keister safe and sound as God made it not like the way the local jailhouse has plans for i...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS12 how old?

@lucek?ÿ salesmanship. I barely got a 1539' shot the other day line of sight because the radio kept dropping. I have ways to get it off the ground ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS12 how old?

@350rocketmike?ÿ I've been swearing AT my Trimble robot for the past several days.?ÿ I hate waiting for the lock and then search is utterly useless e...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 26
Views: 1297
Reply
RE: "Most Surveyors Are Bad Boundary Surveyors"

hmmmm how about you stop making videos on bad boundary Surveyors, and?ÿ you report them to the board....not doing that seems like you're condoning it...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Why? Why? Why?

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ reminds me of a story this interested old guy watching me survey down in Las Cruces one day. He asked " do you know what a Pinion...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Technician Opportunities in Omaha and Kansas City

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ I'm quoting from the old engineering school book "The Goal", and understood that the concept is the idea there. it's a complex de...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Technician Opportunities in Omaha and Kansas City

To be fair, I was just pointing out that they didnt mention safety, and as other pointed out kind of set the tone of how things are, discipline, perfe...

5 years ago
Page 73 / 215