AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Survey Technician Opportunities in Omaha and Kansas City

@bushaxe?ÿ it the only way they can control the necessary evil of having to do and have Survey. In house.

5 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Reply
RE: NorCal here

@forebill?ÿ That's pretty much the webmaster, whom was a practicing PLS until he decided to be a webmaster. old habits die hard. ?ÿ post about 3 t...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: 1902 manual on fleabay

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ I mentioned this I believe in a previous post I was in the rare book room and asked the purveyor what the most rare and expensive ...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@dougie?ÿ my request for actually getting traffic control is going to be launched shortly. ?ÿ training just ended and I'm getting ready to head to ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: NorCal here

Welcome!!! And well done and congrats on your test!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@richard-germiller?ÿ Well gosh. now I'm being called out for my obnoxious rebuttals and quasi ad hominem endless rejoinders... ???? I appreciate yo...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@richard-germiller?ÿ no worries. I'm guilty of THRAC?ÿ that isn't germane and yours is so not a problem. at the very least we're all saying the same...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@mathteacher?ÿ I agree. wow.that's horrible to read, and it's also not fair to the other people that were effected and affected (bring it Bovine the ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@richard-germiller?ÿ I'm just shocked and pissed that they think my life isn't worth 1500 Dollars.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

For WIW,?ÿ I'm in microstation training at the moment which is why I can respond here.most of the response times to this are based on that. when I'm...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@csk21?ÿ wait do I work with you!?!?!?!? ???? ?????ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@holy-cow?ÿ And even if you did do stupid stuff, that's the past. We don't have to do it that way anymore. Someday we'll be saying that about dippi...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@mathteacher?ÿ already told: we have insurance for stolen equipment. I should ask: What's the company get in claims when I get hit and killed vers...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@richard-germiller?ÿ sounds familiar who would want to work like that? Just like a surveyor isn't going to tell an engineer how to design and scope...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@james-fleming?ÿ thanks for your out reach.?ÿ response sent.

5 years ago
Page 74 / 215