Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
CDOT is deep into Open roads ?ÿ
@holy-cow?ÿ ... and has a fool for a client, they usually end up losing the long game. Pride is one of the Se7en.... ?ÿ ?ÿ
@holy-cow?ÿ ... and has a fool for a client, they usually end up losing the long game. Pride is one of the Se7en.... ?ÿ ?ÿ
@olemanriver?ÿ I'd say you were lucky he did t go full Gunnery Sgt Hartman on you and rip off your head and $#!7 down your neck! ????
@mightymoe?ÿ ugh. that sucks you had to deal with that.
@dougie?ÿ far too often. ?ÿ I'm learning to pick my battles, esp with my internal frustrations on that topic.
@flga-2-2?ÿ I've kept that on my wall or somewhere since I was a struggling teen. Thanks go to the writer, and you're welcome from another person wh...
@brad-ott?ÿ ... and when you consider what he was looking at, and understanding the inevitable destruction of the native American population, in the ...
Thanks.?ÿ I needed to read that again. someone who was dealing with far worse In his world came up with this version: ?ÿ 36 Comments Live Y...
@richard-germiller?ÿ Ha!
@holy-cow?ÿ CPap? ?ÿ ???? ?ÿ when I visited my grandmother in a small town in Illinois with a railroad same thing, about a half mile away, but no...
@kevin-hines?ÿ that's pretty much your lottery ticket right there. Glad you didn't fair worse, and you're still here.
@holy-cow?ÿ how close is your house to the tracks? ???? ?ÿ
@mightymoe?ÿ looks like the stuff I lived for in my geophysics exploration days!
@holy-cow?ÿ reminds me of the Pilot Hotel in Montello NV, trying to get sleep 150 yards from high speed freight trains. I never got used to the seism...
How busy is that rail line? ???? ???? ?????ÿ
@holy-cow?ÿ working septic and a well?
@paden-cash?ÿ True.
@dougie?ÿ CHIEF!!!!
Ask them to do a legit power up and leave it running battery test. Load test is the way to see if you're buying dead or nearly dead batteries they al...