AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 917
Reply
RE: Unwanted, wanted phone call

similar story of 17 years ago... Helo work for geophysics. Back at hotel realize that I dropped my Motorola CP450 or what ever it was. Expensive. A...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Deeds that dont close, due to rounding numbers

I'll play, but I'm just low level guy still... Are we talking a corner, or " A Corner," because I'm inclined to think that if there's no evidence lef...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Webinar on becoming licensed

I like the fact that they scheduled it at a time where most people who work might be able to attend. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: So, yeah...

Get well asap. yeah, I'm 2x post covid and triple vaccinated, and wear a mask again for large crowds etc. weird world we live in nowadays. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@lmbrls?ÿ I'm not allowed to scan the projects?ÿ We're not ready for that yet. Meanwhile. I just realized I missed a manhole out of site because of ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: For the older crowd: How much money is enough to to retire?

@bill93?ÿ Did you ever figure out if exist yet using my name? ?ÿ ???? ?ÿ Wholly Jesus MFing Unbelievable Ridiculously Stupendous Insane?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: For the older crowd: How much money is enough to to retire?

@bob-freeman?ÿ it's a mixture of blasphemous and vulgaris phrases.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: CAD

@leegreen?ÿ I just got trained for two weeks and no one mentioned any of that.?ÿ Thanks for the back story. That would have been really nice to be to...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@holy-cow?ÿ ok there Mr Nader. ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@jph?ÿ what is an expected time to take a shot between cars? Just curious. Maybe I'll dust off my old college track spikes and see if I can out run...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My Least squares adjustment needs fixin'

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ I still employ the Trimble tent pole. Personal thing. Tapes are ok, but when it lands in the middle of the .01, I just spin and w...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Syncing TSC7 with Civil 3D

@rover83?ÿ I'm going to have spatial and math nightmares now...thanks.. jk... ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Syncing TSC7 with Civil 3D

@mark-mayer?ÿ EC for my operation equals End Curve. PC PT POC RCC make sense to field people but they let the artichokes, planners, and engineers d...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Collecting & Processing Static data for DGPS

I miss doing this type of work. ??? ?ÿ

4 years ago
Page 71 / 215