AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Topic
Replies: 37
Views: 2120
Reply
RE: Continuing education

@holy-cow?ÿ maybe that guy is dead now.?ÿ Could just be that one bad apple...just saying.. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Road bearing in subdivision plat different from measurement in satellite map

I was just dealing with this for a road signalization project that runs through 4 filings of 3 subdivisions, and in the end, I threw up my hands and b...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD 1983 HARN StatePlane Indiana East FIPS 1301

@brad-ott?ÿ I'm?ÿ a big scary strong safety/linebacker sized guy, so I'm careful to not be confrontational unless absolutely necessary. that being s...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD 1983 HARN StatePlane Indiana East FIPS 1301

I'll buy you coffee and even a scone for doing that.?ÿ Not enough people push back on the snippy GIS people. We're all supposed to be working on the ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: GLONASS, GNSS, Ukraine

@geeoddmike?ÿ I particularly enjoy (after reading the Glieck book, and the rest) watching the recordings of him and his absolutely stellar and unendi...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Continuing education

@skeeter1996?ÿ understood. competency only comes into question when problems arise, and usually it's too late to get the response necessary at that ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Continuing education

@skeeter1996?ÿ sounds like They have a lot of nonresident licensed people that need to stay relevant for potential work. CEU do what the board can't...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Deeds that dont close, due to rounding numbers

@aliquot?ÿ not locate, but rehabilitate or restore. I really had no sleep and my answer was more a question for you and the other LS group because I...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Roadside Treasure

was the saw still in the base of the handle too? ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

Amen.?ÿ I believe your problem was there's 3 friggin codes depending on the width: ROADWAY 13?ÿ ?ÿ24?ÿ ?ÿB 8"[200mm] 13?ÿ ?ÿ25?ÿ ?ÿB 12"[300mm] 1...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: John Leon, PLS, LS, PSM

Deepest condolences to the family and friends.?ÿ That was a raw deal, esp at 51. Slainte'

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't buy the tsc5!

Sorry you're having to deal with that. I have similar issues and different. ?ÿ Stupid question: Did Trimble update manager run recently? the Febr...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree identification

@john-giles?ÿ I remember when I lived in Georgia people smoked them. ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: No survey work....

@fairbanksls?ÿ ice off.?ÿ the browns are just waking up and hungry snakes. the male rainbows were all green and speckled in the rut?ÿ for spawning a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Transit Notes

@bill93?ÿ similar here, mini colored sharpies for the win. You couldn't do that where I currently work because it's not worth the time, although it'...

4 years ago
Page 70 / 215