AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@peter-lothian?ÿ The basic idea is they're avoiding a real survey to not spend money. it's a practice in planning etc because they can make those dec...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@kevin-hines?ÿ I was trying to?ÿ think like a lawyer, " And Mr so and so, you learned in the Boyscouts that west was what?" " MR SO AND SO: "270 DEG...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@wa-id-surveyor?ÿ Yeah, I'm not even going that complex except for when there's a "special" lot or parcel with weird esoteric stuff, and just add the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Can't take a nap

Sounds like a great problem to have, Naps and work until 2nd half of the year.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@thebionicman?ÿ I can appreciate that.?ÿ deep belly laugh that just frees the soul. ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@holy-cow?ÿ unsure. I wasn't briefed to that level, just given the work because we dont have enough people with legal writing skills available at the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@kevin-hines?ÿ west east north south too specific as they're cardinal?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Dog's Name

of course there's the jerk. ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@holy-cow?ÿ I was warned explicitly by the planner to not go beyond the city boundary... which is also the North Right of Way (ROW) of Weld County R...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@kevin-hines?ÿ that's exactly what I am doing, thanks for the responses from you and everyone. if they want to build URA and parks and don't need to...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@mightymoe?ÿ Yeah, this isnt annexation either, thats already been platted filed spat upon and S*@#... yeah you get it....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Title industry!!!!!

that sums is up. When title clerks and attorneys take free license to trim the files of 'stuff' that doesn't matter or might kill a deal, the powers ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@williwaw?ÿ I'm basically thinking about this as the TOM-TOM version of a legal description that you can walk along with the drawing and map from the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Road bearing in subdivision plat different from measurement in satellite map

@lurker?ÿ the big problem that GIS has is that everyone puts everything into polygons and they think that that's the way the words are supposed to be...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ I was assured that the "lawyers" said this was ok, to which I put on my dunce cap and just used the previous PLS version as a temp...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

are you hiring? I think I could make some waves there!

4 years ago
Page 69 / 215