AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Is it just me?

@lurker?ÿ -1, -2,-3, ..... ???œ?ÿ Damn dyslexia?ÿ ?ÿ -3, -2, -1, 0

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you make of this

@williwaw?ÿ Chk.?ÿ Im tracking. Scriveners error.?ÿ That sucks, but makes the hunt that much more enticing, doesnt it now, ???? ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you make of this

Stupid question: Does the legal call it out? It's the outer boundary of the subdivision,?ÿ so I'm naive enough to believe that the outer boundary wo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@fairbanksls?ÿ I think confusion is part of that goal sometimes,?ÿ with planner etc. Nothing is being recorded officially I think this will just end...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@holy-cow?ÿ Winner winner fried in peanut oil only chicken dinner! They sent back the first draft because I accidentally uses a parcel number that w...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@holy-cow?ÿ Agreed. Except they need a way to describe path someone might walk around thus to see what the exterior looks like.?ÿ Notice I didn't s...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Cadastral Surveyors Office

@frozennorth?ÿ ???? ??? ???? ???¦ ???®?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@andy-nold?ÿ Yep. No monuments cited not even physical evidence. Just the works which essentially say "kinda this way to sorta there, thence simila...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafter and/or LSIT

@andy-j?ÿ As an employee,?ÿ you'd be bound to all the customarily expected responsibilities and obligations to your employer, which usually means all...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Cadastral Surveyors Office

Don't drop your pencil, you'll never find it out there, and that wouldn't be a bad thing either I suppose....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafter and/or LSIT

I'm available for remote work for sure if you're interested,?ÿ moving to that location would be possible especially if its a good fit. In the parlanc...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafter and/or LSIT

God you have?ÿ no idea how badly I wish I lived closer.?ÿ ?ÿSounds like the chance of a lifetime!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Both the plaintiff and defendant lose

@norm?ÿ That's another lawyer's adage: A lawyer whom represents himself before the court has a fool for a client. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Both the plaintiff and defendant lose

@norm?ÿ I was told by an attorney one time,?ÿ "JUDGES make mistakes all the time. If you're in court, you take the chance of losing your point of vi...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

@kevin-hines?ÿ Check.?ÿ I'm tracking. ????

4 years ago
Page 68 / 215