AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: I hate construction staking....

@rover83?ÿ Indeed. I'm finding that the lower echelon of the people showing up on sites don't seem to have a big enough idea of how to stay outside ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate construction staking....

@leegreen?ÿ Hmm.?ÿ That's kinda weird.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate construction staking....

@stacy-carroll?ÿ Sounds familiar.....frigging Engineers and old plans .....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Bad rod heights

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ Similar.?ÿ I always call out my rod height as I'm changing it, so I engage the IP or at the very least give myself a reminder of ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Bad rod heights

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ I'd work for/with you anytime. Bottle that up and send it to the people that need it, too many surveyors can't even conceptualize...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate construction staking....

@kevin-hines?ÿ I recently completed my first of a few boundary and legal principles classed, so diving back into construction staking is a diversion ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate construction staking....

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ I plug with the 38NRR plugs usually. The clouds of dust, diesel exhaust, spark showers,moving equipment never gets boring for sure

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 57
Views: 2542
Reply
RE: Feet

@bstrand?ÿ Fair nuff. ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Feet

Frogg Togs waders. With wading boots. Not pricey and comfort too. Spent 1000s of hours in them fishing and hiking while fishing or working along the ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Will Autodesk Negotiate?

NO. but, the single month subscription has benefits if you're not slamming work through it 7 days a week, and if you are it the cost of doing busines...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What do these words....

@mightymoe?ÿ No Mr Poopy pants, just a mental masturbation piece for the state of affairs in Northwestern?ÿ New Mexico. thats all ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What do these words....

@bstrand?ÿ All of that.?ÿ And adjoined. And a river Front too, which abuts the Navajo Nation even. 5.444 ACRES. And covenants?ÿ too. Yeah.?ÿ Pretty ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What do these words....

@flga-2-2?ÿ Understood.?ÿ Step out of the surveyor mind and step Into the non surveyor mind and does it mean anything else different? Again, just c...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What do these words....

@holy-cow?ÿ Precisely what I?ÿ was pointing at, the details as listed on an invoice. The replatting is weird, because no easements, boundaries, ROW,...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What do these words....

@holy-cow?ÿ Thanks for the response.?ÿ But what do the words " set corners" mean?ÿ to you as they are written? ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
Page 60 / 215