AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: SX12

Loved the SX10 and the SX12 for just what Rover mentioned, using any S-bot is anti climactic and scans are the bonus. It's also a 1 second gun too.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: A prop from a low budget 1970's Sci Fi movie?

@lurker?ÿ And like any good field survey person should say... Prove me wrong.... ?ÿ ?ÿ ???œ ???œ ???œ ???œ?ÿ ?ÿ Probably also fit with some des...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: A prop from a low budget 1970's Sci Fi movie?

?ÿ What did I win??? ?ÿ ???œ ???œ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ I'll further my guessing into it slipped into a belt loop like carpenter jeans or a tool belt for the ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: A prop from a low budget 1970's Sci Fi movie?

I'm guessing some rocket scientist had the bright idea to shape it thusly so it fit in the carrying case for the TS. My $0.02. Looks super future pr...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I need to rent Trimble robotic setup for one day, Sussex County, New Jersey. Recommedations?

Presume you're flying to the location, if not pick up gear in Denver on your way through.?ÿ Vectors Inc,?ÿ has anything you could possibly imagine. In...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Job Function and Salary Prospects (USA)

@richardlhardison?ÿ @richardlhardison?ÿ It's an Infinity loop in that case. And it's not that I don't respect engineers, it's just a funny jab betw...

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate construction staking....

@holy-cow?ÿ I don't let anything get in the way of good time staking on concrete, road base, subgrade or sharp dry clay in shards along the spoils pi...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "Oh, I had no idea it would cost that much"

Yep. ?ÿ Boards need to squash it too.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "Oh, I had no idea it would cost that much"

@rover83?ÿ Free Airshows! Huge upsell!!!! ?ÿ ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate construction staking....

@frozennorth?ÿ Absolutely.?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate construction staking....

@rover83?ÿ Additionally,?ÿ when you show up to stake the critical needed TBC for the curb machine, and they're not even done with the compaction and ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Know the rules

Wow.?ÿ For some reason this does not surprise me.... And they have no license to defend or professional opinion to provide legally.?ÿ Interesting di...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate construction staking....

@john-putnam?ÿ I showed up yesterday for blue tops and was ghosted. So took photos of the not ready site and logged 3.5 hours for travel to and from....

4 years ago
Page 59 / 215