AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Deleteing Civill 3d layers

@johnymal?ÿ The C3D onion is nearly endless.?ÿ Unlike life, which is finite. Good luck!

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@lmbrls?ÿ Agreed. He's a construction staking maniac, and I respect that. I'm never going to begin to be as Into it as he is, and my goals to get com...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Military and veteran discounts

@olemanriver?ÿ Ha. It's my gift, I didn't serve so I'm ineligible to challenge anyone,so no slapping down a service coin for me. I do have a coin I...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@tim-v-pls?ÿ Condescending remarks are never ok especially with unfounded passive aggressive accusations of wasting time when we've been there for 5 ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@lurker?ÿ The condescending remarks about wasting time, and the text me when you arrive part was the kicker. The director called us both for a meeti...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: something in the water this week

@holy-cow?ÿ I probably would have laughed in his face when he said leaps and bounds. Just saying...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 65
Views: 1547
Reply
RE: Military and veteran discounts

As promised my challenge coin gift from my cousin: ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Basic Behavioral Procedures in Court for Surveyors (or any other reason for you being there)

@skeeter1996?ÿ One tactic in this case takes forethought to the process, and then respond to the judge with eye contact and ask " your honor, will I...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Military and veteran discounts

@firestix?ÿ Roger that. I'm just a bench sitter, didnt serve but have worked with lots of EOD and combat engineers doing UXO work. a few other buddi...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Military and veteran discounts

@andy-bruner?ÿ Awesome. I'm no Ranger but that's Ft Benning, and those are Rangers. Rangers lead the way! I'll post my coin my cousin gave me. Th...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Unknown point

This could become a very interesting thread.....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Statistics on professional licensure in Kansas in recent times

Similar in New Mexico?ÿ Out of state out number instate by about 100 I'll find the data and post. Engineers are in fat supply.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Another example of a dream turned into a nightmare

@dougie?ÿ Because....GIS wasn't in the works yet.... ???œ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Where are all the up and comers?

@chris-bouffard?ÿ Dammit I need your clone out this way so I can get more of the experience I need!

4 years ago
Page 56 / 215