AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Today's office..

@jbw?ÿ I left a decent job when my last mentor decided to retire, so I definitely understand your predicament.?ÿ We can probably commiserate on the w...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's office..

@jbw?ÿ Well, train is intellectually dishonest.?ÿ Get me up to speed, introduce me to the way things are at my new opportunity, etc. I have more exp...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's office..

@michigan-left?ÿ he had planned it. but basically gave them no warning. ?ÿ it's ok.?ÿ As long as I'm not blamed for the poor and inconsistent cont...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's office..

And just to quell the unrest of my comment to John, he's the blade operator, not the engineer or site manager. I waited for him to finish running the ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's office..

@michigan-left?ÿ I wish it had the original glass instead of the SECO micro prism.?ÿ that's probably been gone for years, this was what matriculated ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's office..

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ we shot the whole thing the week prior. the C team showed up and wiped out nearly all the hubs.?ÿ what was left I found to be at ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's office..

@flga-2-2?ÿ No offense taken, I'm the only guy in our office other than the license at the moment. This has been happening the past three visits, and...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's office..

@mightymoe?ÿ this was a bid.?ÿ we're starting to charge restake fees, otherwise we'd be losing money badly. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's office..

@hi-staker?ÿ this was slightly better...change order prices...that's was the only upside.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: GIS bone

@holy-cow?ÿ ....Glaciers. ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 21
Views: 1933
Reply
RE: Help with line weight on polyline with global width

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ PREACH!!!! .ctb is a staple part of the onion that C3d is....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: memory problem

@williwaw?ÿ great book: Checklist Manifesto. ?ÿ the quiet you're talking about is hard where I work now because I'm literally being pushed out the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: GIS bone

your Mileage will vary between the entities. ESRI has been in a full court press to help the local regional and even national GIS groups to utilize t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Just blame the surveyors

I always say " I'm not a surveyor yet so clearly someone else has been screwing up this site because I'm not allowed to yet..." they usually don't kn...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem I don't recall ever encountering before

@bstrand?ÿ sounds like a guy I used to work with. ???œ ???? ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem I don't recall ever encountering before

@holy-cow?ÿ frost line based on latitude and elevation I thought was an engineering standard and at least an AWWA Standard for sure... meh.

4 years ago
Page 50 / 215