AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Transfer of Title Ooops

Flagging errors caused by incorrect legal descriptions actually happens ƒ??fairly often,ƒ? largely due to copy-and-paste mistakes, according to Burke...

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't miss an opportunity...

Deepest condolences to you and your colleagues and his family. that's a real crappy deal. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Last week's deposition

@paden-cash?ÿ Agreed. Still waiting for the rough draft of "the life of survey" ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: For those who made it through Algebra: The next step

Algebra is the 'glue' that allows Trig to work, (think about the functions) and the application of new terminology and symbols in calculus are just co...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Last week's deposition

to be honest, when I first glanced at this, I was in the wrong frame of mind... by deposition, I thought you were going to talk about taking a dump.....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: For those who made it through Algebra: The next step

thanks for the interesting dive, I'm studying for the FS, and this was a nice deflector for my frustrations and pain with the assinine nature of some ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Delivering point clouds to your client?

@rover83?ÿ Clarity is a hard pill for non-tech people to swallow, and IT headaches for those that are willing to go that route.?ÿ I used it a couple...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Delivering point clouds to your client?

@bc-surveyor?ÿ Duly Noted, its a weird wild market place we live in too, go figure

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hypothetical

@dougie?ÿ well hell yeah they're all excited.?ÿ You've got an insurance policy to dig into now, they can go get some money money money......

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Delivering point clouds to your client?

we handed off our recap deliverables to the engineers because they don't have time to play in the clouds, and they appreciated that for sure. scan-po...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hypothetical

@dougie?ÿ except...in a county if zoning regs exist you can't legally, and the county is the enforcement agency of anything codified, pre or post cod...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hypothetical

and the county filed it with no questions. if they were sold with mortgages I'd blame the title companies, but cash buyers sometimes just go with the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Delivering point clouds to your client?

point clouds are huge, so I guess the first question is are they just having you collect the data so they can process it for their own needs? ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's office..

@michigan-left?ÿ heard that story about the whole department departure and I avoided working at those places because of that. the career path is a c...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trucks

@john-putnam?ÿ you must have the 7.3 otherwise not worth stealing. ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Page 49 / 215